Средняя скорость 7305 Kb/s
Search for related No-CD & No-DVD Patch
No-CD & No-DVD Patch troubleshooting: The most common problem getting a No-CD/No-DVD patch to work is ensuring that the No-CD/No-DVD patch matches you’re game version, because the games exe is changed when a patch update is applied previous versions won’t work.
If its an older game you are playing and you are running Windows 7 or Windows 8 it may not work, if you right click the .exe file and choose Properties and then Compatibility you can change this to run in Windows 98/ Windows 2000 etc. You can find more information on the Beginners Help page here
Copyright © 2018 . . All Rights Reserved.
January 15, 2010 — 9:00pm
onfocus=»this.value = »;» onblur=»if(this.value==») this.value=’Search. ‘;» />
Powered by neoforums
Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2017
Thats it, I am going to get those stupid Morrowind cracks and upload them here on GCW
The following has been uploaded to GCW and should be avaible the next update:
UAT — Users against twats
Last edited by kosmiq; 24-02-2006 at .
Being GOTY, try using the 1.6.1820 Eng from GiMPSRuS. Should work fine.
Also, I don’t think you need an update, as the GOTY edition of Morrowind doesn’t have any(includes already all the patches for Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon).
4. Morrowind «No CD» Patch
As of the 1st Official Morrowind Patch, it seems Bethesda have removed the Macrovision Safedisc protection system from Morrowind, hence providing some performance improvement without needing any No CD patches. However they’ve retained the simple CD check, which checks to make sure you have the Morrowind CD in the drive while playing. Now I’m against piracy and I urge you to buy Morrowind and not play using a pirated copy. (Ed note. TweakTown does not endorse pirated or cracked software — .) However the CD check is annoying and I much prefer to put my original Morrowind CD safely away and play without it in the drive.
If you have previously used a No CD patch or hack of any kind for Morrowind, before patching, make sure you have replaced the original Morrowind.exe and/or Morrowind Launcher.exe files in your Morrowind directory, and the cracked versions are removed. If necessary, you may have to reinstall Morrowind (follow procedures in 1 above for uninstalling/reinstall Morrowind) if you don’t have the original .exe files anymore. The patch won’t work properly on the cracked versions, and even if it does, you may run into problems later on.
If you have a fresh install of Morrowind, or you’re sure that all the original Morrowind files are there, and you’ve installed the latest official Morrowind Patch, then:
1. Go to either the Morrowind, Tribunal or Bloodmoon sections of , or the Morrowind section. Note the patch may be in a compressed .ace or .rar file, in which case go to or and download the latest version of these free utilities to extract it.
2. Once extracted, you’ll typically find a Morrowind.exe file which has been modified to remove the CD check from Morrowind. Go to the \Morrowind directory and rename the original Morrowind.exe file to something like Morrowind.RealExe, and copy the new «No-CD» Morrowind.exe file into the same directory.
3. Next, copy the VIDEO directory and its entire contents from your Morrowind CD to under your \Morrowind directory. This is necessary otherwise you may get errors on startup.
Once this is done you can now run Morrowind exactly as if you had the CD in the drive, but without the annoyance.
Alternatively, if you can’t find a No-CD EXE file for your version of Morrowind from one of the sites above, you can try this general method which should work for all versions:
1. Download this and extract the contents to an empty directory.
2. Copy your Morrowind.exe from the \Morrowind directory into the same directory where you extracted the No-CD patch. Leave the original Morrowind.exe in the \Morrowind directory, but rename it (e.g. Morrowind.REALExe) and keep it as a backup.
3. Run the Runme.bat file and it will patch the copy of Morrowind.exe you’ve placed in the same directory. It will now be called mw.exe. Rename it back to Morrowind.exe, and place it in the \Morrowind directory.
4. Make sure you copy the VIDEO directory and its entire contents from your Morrowind CD to under your \Morrowind directory. This is necessary otherwise you may get errors on startup. Alternatively you can use the VIDEO directory which comes with the No-CD patch, and which contains the relevant files to avoid errors (but no movies).
You should now be able to run Morrowind without the CD, and the above method should work for all versions of Morrowind.
If you want to play a game then pay for it, or go without, but there’s no excuse for pirating a game as great as Morrowind.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at .
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at .
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at .
Manhand has three national offices, Johannesburg (head office), Durban and Cape Town. Manhand offers , and more. We are perfectly situated to have nationwide reach from branch to branch and everything in-between! Let us know which branch is closest to you?