Средняя скорость 3478 Kb/s
Год выпуска: 2016
Разработчик: Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd.
Сайт разработчика: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/
Операционная система: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
• 12 GB RAM or higher
• NVIDIA GPU for the GUI card. The lower cost NVIDIA Quadro 600 can be used with 2D video.
• One or more NVIDIA CUDA capable cards for image processing. The following certifed cards are listed in order of increasing power: Quadro 4000, Quadro 5000, Quadro 6000, Tesla C2075 and GeForce GTX 580 3072 MB.
• Fast storage connected by SATA, SAS or Fiber Channel The Resolve application is optimized for 1920 x 1200 screen resolution but will work with 1920 x 1080 and higher screen resolutions.
• Decode support for HEVC/H.265 QuickTime video in DaVinci Resolve Studio on Windows
• Added Media Storage context menu option to directly add storage locations without opening Preferences on Mac and Windows
• Ability to add Media Storage locations without restarting Resolve on Mac and Windows
• Added support for reading Reel Names in OpenEXR media
• Added decode support for Sony MPEG2 video files
• Added support for ARRI RAW sharpness when using the ARRI Full Res Debayer
• Added support for smaller font sizes on burn-ins
• Added support for keyboard shortcut for loop on the Edit Page
• Improved HEVC/H.265 decode performance on Mac in DaVinci Resolve Studio
• Improved H.264 decode performance on Windows
• Improved Varicam, MPEG4, AVC and AVC-Intra MXF decode performance on Mac and Windows
• Improved compressed OpenEXR decode performance
• Added support for RED SDK v6.1
• General performance and stability improvements
Blackmagic Design is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Davinci Resolve Studio 14.0, is a full professional editing and color grading system that is suitable for independent users working on SD, HD and Ultra HD projects.
DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio combines professional editing, the world’s most advanced color corrector and all new Fairlight digital audio tools into a high performance system that’s up to 10x faster than before! Now you can seamlessly edit, color correct, mix and deliver without having to switch software. It’s like getting 3 high end applications in one! Best of all, DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio also features revolutionary new multi user collaboration tools that let multiple people work on the same project at the same time!
In addition to multi user collaboration, the DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio edition also includes advanced tools such as automatic face recognition and tracking, dozens of additional Resolve FX such as film grain, lens flares and more, temporal and spatial noise reduction, photorealistic motion blur effects, stereoscopic 3D tools, multi GPU support for incredible performance, frame rates up to 120fps, and high resolution output for 4K and beyond!
DaVinci Resolve includes every professional editing and trimming tool imaginable, making it perfect for high end film and television editing! The new playback engine is up to 10x faster so you get instantaneous feedback and precise control while editing and trimming, even for processor intensive formats such as H.264.
Used on more feature films and television shows than any other system, DaVinci Resolve has the industry’s highest quality image processing, most powerful primary and secondary correction tools, advanced curve editors, power windows, facial recognition, stabilization and tracking, and over 20 new Resolve FX filters!
The integrated Fairlight digital audio workstation lets you work on audio post in the same software you use for editing and color! You get high end mixing, busing and metering, along with multi channel recording, ADR tools, full automation, sample level waveform editing, audio sweetening, effects and more!
DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio lets multiple users work in the same project at the same time! You get bin locking, integrated chat, timeline comparison tools for merging changes and more. Now assistants can prep footage while editors cut, colorists grade, and sound editors finish audio, all at the same time!
Additional features in this version of DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio
- Supports frame rates up to 120fps
- Outputs higher than Ultra HD resolution such as 4K and beyond
- Automatic facial recognition and face refinement
- Temporal and Spatial noise reduction
- Photorealistic optical quality motion effects
- Lens Flare, Lens Blur and Film Grain ResolveFX
- Lens distortion correction
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) grading
- Stereoscopic 3D tools
- Multi-user collaboration with bin and timeline locking
- Built in multi-user chat
- Timeline comparison tool for merging changes
- Remote rendering
- Support for more than 2 GPUs
Incredible speed, professional Fairlight audio, revolutionary collaboration and more!
DaVinci Resolve 14 has hundreds of new features for editors, colorists and now, for the first time, audio professionals. The new playback engine dramatically increases responsiveness with up to 10x better performance for editors. You also get a whole new page with the full Fairlight audio post production tools that let you record, edit, mix, sweeten and master sound with full 3D audio space and up to 1000 channels.
Colorists will find amazing new Resolve FX that include automatic facial recognition and tracking for quickly smoothing skin tones, brightening eyes, changing lip color and more! Plus, DaVinci Resolve 14 features revolutionary new multi user collaboration tools such as bin locking, chat and timeline merging that allow editors, colorists, and sound editors to all work on the same project at the same time! All these new features make DaVinci Resolve 14 the world’s most advanced post production software!
DaVinci Resolve includes virtually every imaginable editing and trimming tool available, making it perfect for both creative and online editing! The new high performance playback engine, which is up to 10x faster, makes playback instantaneous and trimming more responsive than ever, even for processor intensive formats such as H.264 and RAW.
DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and television shows than any other grading system! You get the industry’s most powerful primary and secondary correction tools, advanced curve editor, tracking and stabilization, noise reduction and grain tools, Resolve FX and more.
New professional tools for audio post production! DaVinci Resolve now includes fully featured Fairlight audio in the same software you use for editing and color correction! You get high end mixing for up to 1,000 channels in real time, plus support for massive Fairlight audio consoles. It’s a true end to end workflow that supports recording and ADR, sound editing, sound effects, sweetening and mixing. You can even mix down and master to multiple formats, including 3D audio space formats such as 5.1, 7.1 and even 22.2!
Media and Delivery
DaVinci Resolve 14 makes importing, syncing and organizing footage fast! Whether you’re going out to the web, tape, or theatrical distribution, DaVinci Resolve features everything you need to deliver projects in virtually any format! You’ll be able to get to work quickly and output files fast, so you’ll never miss a deadline!
Multi User Collaboration
DaVinci Resolve 14 completely redefines post production workflows! Assistant editors can prepare footage while editors cut the picture, colorists grade the shots, and sound editors mix and finish audio, all in the same project at the same time! You no longer have to waste time conforming and you no longer have to wait for a locked edit before starting color and audio work! That means picture editors, colorists, and sound editors can now work in parallel, leaving more time for everyone to be creative!
DaVinci Resolve Studio
The free version of DaVinci Resolve has all of the professional editing, legendary color correction and Fairlight audio tools you need for SD, HD and Ultra HD work at up to 60 frames per second. DaVinci Resolve Studio adds support for 4K and higher, along with frame rates up to 120 fps. It also includes dozens of additional image processing features and filters that are not in the free version. This includes film grain, temporal and spatial noise reduction, amazing new face enhancement tools, lens flares, lens distortion correction, optical quality blur and mist effects, match move, warping and much more!
Legendary DaVinci Quality
DaVinci Resolve’s Emmy™ award-winning image processing technology features deep 32-bit float processing combined with unique, patented YRGB color science that processes luminance independent of color. This allows you to adjust the luminance of video without rebalancing the color of your highlights, midtones, or shadows! The massive internal color space is perfect for the latest HDR and wide color gamut workflows, and lets you generate looks that are simply impossible to create on other systems!
Hardware Control Panels
When you have a client looking over your shoulder you need to work fast. DaVinci Resolve control panels are designed to give you fluid, hands-on control over multiple parameters at the same time, allowing you to create looks that are simply impossible with a standard mouse! All controls are logically placed near your natural hand positions and are made out of the highest quality materials. You get smooth, high resolution weighted trackballs, along with precision engineered knobs and dials that feature the perfect amount of resistance so you can accurately adjust any setting. DaVinci Resolve control panels let you instinctively touch every part of the image!
Fairlight Professional Consoles
Fairlight mixing consoles provide high quality tactile controls for nearly every parameter and feature in the software. Unique user interfaces and fast to use buttons and controls allow quick mapping of the console keys into a configuration that is optimized for the task at hand, allowing you to work faster with Fairlight audio than any other tool in the world! Desktop and free standing consoles are available in a variety of configurations to meet the needs of your facility.
DaVinci Resolve Studio 12.2 – Professional non-linear editing and color correction.
Professional non-linear editing and color correction!
DaVinci Resolve 12 Studio combines professional editing and advanced color correction so you can edit and grade all in one application! With over 80 new features, you get a massive set of context sensitive editing and trimming tools, multi camera editing, titling, transitions, animation, sample accurate audio, tape style scrubbing, fader automation, audio mixing and support for VST and Audio Unit plugins. You get ultra wide dynamic range 32-bit float YRGB image processing and GPU acceleration for producing beautiful images that no other system can match!
DaVinci Resolve 12 Studio is the high end, professional version of DaVinci Resolve 12 and is now available on the Apple app store for the first time! This is the same tool used by professional Hollywood editors and colorists. DaVinci Resolve 12 Studio includes all of the professional nonlinear editing and advanced color correction tools found in DaVinci Resolve 12, plus adds:
• Temporal and Spatial noise reduction
• Stereoscopic 3D tools
• Output higher than Ultra HD such as 4K and beyond
• Collaborative workflow features
• Support for more than 2 GPUs
Current model MacPro, iMac or MacBook Pro with a minimum of 2GB of graphics memory. A fast hard disk for video, 16GB of system memory, Mac OS X 10.10.3 or higher, at least a 1440 x 900 resolution display.
• Familiar multi-track timeline
• Separate bins for media & timelines
• Searchable metadata & edit index
• Insert, Overwrite, Fit to Fill, Superimpose, Add, Extend & Trim edits
• 2 & 3-point edits, split a/v edits, J- & L-cuts
• Context sensitive Ripple, Roll, Slip & Slide trim tools
• JKL Dynamic asymmetric & symmetric trimming
• Multi Camera editing
• Match frame & reverse match frame
• Mouse or keyboard editing with programmable shortcuts
• 2-up & 4-up displays for editing & trimming
• Track targeting & locking
• Optical flow speed changes & time remapping
• Keyframe inspector & curve editor in timeline
• Copy & Paste attributes
• Through-edit indicators & join edit command
• Editable transitions with curves
• Sample accurate audio editing
• Support for VST and Audio Unit plug-ins
• Track and clip level audio effects
• On-screen mixer and waveforms
• Drag and drop support to import files from Finder
• On-screen animation controls
• Rich Text titling with professional typography controls
• Customizable stroke, background, outlines & shadows on titles
COLOR CORRECTION FEATURES
• Unlimited grades with intuitive node based workflow
• Primary correction with wheels, YRGB sliders, RGB Mixer & log grading
• Enhanced curve editor
• Complete RAW controls including highlight & shadow recovery
• Color Match auto balancing using standard color charts
• Unlimited Secondary corrections to isolate specific parts of image
• 3D Keyer with despill and matte finesse controls for precise qualifications
• Power Windows™ with basic shapes & custom shape tools
• Professional video scopes & monitors
• 3D multipoint tracking
• 3D multipoint stabilization
• Internal & external key/matte support
• Gallery to store frames, grades and preset “looks”
• Clip, group, or entire timeline grading
• Keyframes for animating changes over time
• Node clean up and organization tools
• Ripple grades to multiple clips
• ACES 1.0 and DaVinci Color Management
• 1D & 3D LUT support
• Split-screen for comparing shots
• Copy & paste grades
• Dirt & dust correction tools
• FCP 7, FCP X & Premiere Pro XML import/export
• AVID AAF & ALE support
• Export to ProTools
• Automatic XML, AAF & EDL conforming
• ASC CDLs (Color Decision List) import & export
• Native RAW for ARRI, RED, Sony, Canon, CinemaDNG & Panasonic files
• Uncompressed RGB & YUV
• H.264, HDV, DVCPRO, DVCPROHD, XDCAM & DV
• DPX, Cineon, TIFF & multi-layer OpenEXR
• Avid DNxHR support as both MXF & QuickTime
• Full ProRes support
- Decode support for HEVC/H.265 QuickTime video in DaVinci Resolve Studio on OS X
- Support for HDR Hybrid Log Gamma using Resolve Color Management
- Inclusion of Hybrid Log Gamma conversion LUTs
- Updated ST 2084 HDR color science
- ACES IDTs for Canon C300 MkII clips
- Import support for NewBlue Titler Pro titles using Media Composer AAF sequences
- Reveal in Media Storage now supports mattes
- ProRes 4444 with alpha channel now defaults to straight mode
- Power Window opacity and invert settings are now retained when converting to Power Curve Windows
- General performance and stability improvements